Monday, June 25, 2012

June 25th

Today anniversary of many things I'm sure, including the death of MJ. 

As cool as MJ was, I am going focus on one of the events that actually impacted my life.
Brady returned from him Mexican mission on June 25, 2010.

He served in the Mexico City East mission from 2008-2010.

It is so weird to think he has finally been home as long as he was gone.
I must say that these last two years went by WAY faster compared to the two years he was gone. 
Thank goodness for that. 

It really seems like just yesterday I was standing in the St. George airport waiting for him to come home {getting harassed by everyone that was there}, and forcing Brady to take the extremely awkward picture shown below.

{I have chosen to not be offended that I was clearly more excited to be reunited- even my dad and brother look more excited then Brady in this picture}

On a more serious note, I am so glad that I am married to a man that made the decision to serve a faithful, two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
He rocks.


No comments:

Post a Comment