Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Procrastination

Due to the MASSIVE procrastination problem I have...
-three presentations
-one 4-6 page paper
-one 8-10 page policy memo (in a group... thank goodness)
-two 12-15 page papers
-one 20-25 page paper
-four finals

All of which needs to be completed in the next three weeks.
Why did I think it would be a good idea to major in Political Science again???
Weirdly enough, I am most stressed out about the 4-6 page paper... because it is a philosophy paper and I am the world's WORST philosopher. 

The daunting list above makes a blogging hiatus necessary.
Goodbye till after graduation!

Wish me luck...

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Jess-Glad to see you updated, just remember after graduation is the cruise then you get to come see us and your new niece!!

    ReplyDelete