Thursday, February 23, 2012

Holiday Weekend

St. George, as always, did not disappoint. 
It was sunny, warm, and just beautiful.

We filled the weekend by::

-playing our favorite game, Catan

-cleaning up the family corral {aka tumbleweed removal}

-playing lots of card games

-going to breakfast with the McArthurs at Kneaders

-watching the Thunder basketball game

-having my family birthday party {complete with homemade eggrolls and layered dessert}

-playing with my favorite children

-going to lots of the parade of homes houses


House #14 was, by far, decorated the cutest. 
Here are some pictures of my favorite rooms::


{if you couldn't already tell by the colors of my blog, apartment, wedding colors, or the pictures above, I am obsessed with the yellow-grey combo}

It was the best and I can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

  1. It was the best, but you forgot to mention your favorite present from your favorite children, and our awesome balderdash game. I actually loved n#5 slightly more than #14

    ReplyDelete