Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Day

I love leap day. 
To commemorate I thought I would share some LKLDFs (little known leap day facts).

Fact one:: Leap day is every four years unless the number is divisible by 100. In that case there is no leap day unless the year is also perfectly divisible by 400.

Fact two:: The great rapper Ja Rule was born on leap day.

Fact three:: It is normal for women to propose to men on this great day. {for the whole story click HERE}

Fact four:: You have a 1-in-1461 chance of being born on a leap day.

Fact five:: This year leap day was also free cookie day at Subway- I chose to sample the white chocolate macadamia nut cookie and it was so good it got me thorough my Chinese Politics test {sidenote: Chinese names are VERY hard to learn how to spell}

Fact six {my most favorite fact}:: Leap day in Utah has officially been declared Jeremy Evans day due his great ability to "leap" and win the 2012 Slam Dunk Contest. {for the formal press release click HERE}


Happy Jeremy Evans/ Leap Day to everyone!




p.s. you can find all the leap day facts I posted and many more here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment